Massey Ferguson will be introducing the 130hp MF 5713 SL at the Agritechnica Show this year.
It says the new machine introduces a new genre into this demanding sector that Massey Ferguson pioneered with the Ferguson TE20 and has continued to develop for more than half a Century.
The 130hp, MF 5713 SL has a 2.55m wheelbase and weighs just 4.8t, which combines a great power to weight ratio with superb agility. As well as being the perfect loader tractor, it is also ideally suited to a wide range of field and transport work, offering best in class, practical features.
Headline features: Massey Ferguson MF 5713 SL
- Latest, most advanced AGCO Power 4.4 litre, four cylinder engine with unique ‘All in One’ maintenance free, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) with Diesel Oxidisation Catalyser (DOC)
- High visibility bonnet for exceptional efficiency and comfort when working with a loader or in confined spaces
- Wide hydraulic system choice – 58 litre/min or high flow 100 litre/min open centre or 110 litre/min closed-centre, load sensing
- Choice of renowned Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions with brake to neutral function help make light work of loader applications
- Massey Ferguson designed and built front axle suspension option
- Fastest tighter turns with Speedsteer
- Auto-Guide 3000 steering option with latest ‘Go’ mode
The MF 5713 SL is powered by the very latest AGCO Power 4.4 litre, four-cylinder engine.
This meets Stage IV/Tier 4 final emission regulations using an unique ‘All in One’ Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system which doesn’t sacrifice power, efficiency, maintenance, ground clearance or, importantly, visibility.
It is also proven to help reduce fuel consumption, according to Massey.
A compact cooling package maintains the superb visibility offered by the steep-nosed bonnet. Specially designed air inlets and outlets on the bonnet channel the incoming and outgoing air around the engine to further improve cooling efficiency.
Massy also says the MF 5713 SL comes with a unique choice of three hydraulic systems that allow users to select exactly the right system to suit their specific applications.
The MF 5713 SL can be specified with the choice of either the well-proven Dyna-4 or Dyna-6, efficient and easy to use transmissions.
Both come with the useful brake to neutral function and the option of AutoDrive, which provides automatic changing of the four or six steps in fieldwork, as well as the ranges when in transport.
The spacious MF 5713 SL cab is the same as that fitted to the MF 7726, providing best in class comfort and with sophisticated, but straightforward control. This has a new clear dashboard colour display that is the same as that used on the top of the range MF 8700 Series.