One of the thousands heading to the Virginia Show? Plan your route here
Thousands of visitors are expected to attend the the 75th annual Virginia Show in Co. Cavan tomorrow and organisers have advised those attending to arrive early.
The show attracts top livestock and some of the best of Irish cattle, sheep and horses will be on show at this year’s event.
Along with a large display of livestock, the show will also feature over 300 trade stands, ensuring that there will be something for everyone who visits.
Given the array of attractions to see, it is important that you plan your route to the showgrounds early and to comply with local traffic restrictions.
Driving to the Virginia show
- From Dublin: Take the M3/N3 to Cavan and follow the directional signage
- From the Cavan: Take the N3 and follow the directional signage
- From the North: Take the M1 to Juntion 14, take the N52 and follow the directional signage
- From the West: Travel to Ballyjamesduff on the N55 and follow the directional signage
- From Cork: Take the M8/M7 to Dublin and follow the M3/N3 to Cavan and follow the signs
Arrive on time to the Virginia Show
The Virginia showgrounds are set to open at 8.00am tomorrow morning and there is free car parking provided for patrons. The final event of the day will take place at 5.00pm.
Children go free, while there is also concessions available.