John Deere and several of its partner companies have been awarded three gold and 10 silver medals by the innovation committee of the German Agricultural Society (DLG).
The award-winning innovations were selected from 311 entries and will be presented at this year’s Agritechnica, the world’s largest agricultural equipment fair on November 10-14 2015.
Chris Wigger, John Deere’s Region Vice-President Sales and Marketing, said that the large number of awards is a result of the company’s continuing high investment into research and development.
“We are particularly proud that our industry partners and service providers can take a lot of the credit for achieving these significant results.
“As our industry undergoes a paradigm shift towards more integrated technology, these jointly awarded intelligent solutions clearly demonstrate John Deere’s commitment to system openness and our willingness to collaborate with partners.
“Arable farmers and contractors will benefit from these developments,” Wigger said.
The DLG awards for John Deere, its partner companies and service providers include hardware solutions for machinery and components as well as precision farming software solutions for machine and logistics optimisation and for agricultural decision support.
- John Deere ProCut.
- Connected Nutrient Management.
- Connected Crop Protection with Pesticide Application Manager.
- John Deere EZ Ballast.
- John Deere iTEC AutoLearn.
- Intelligent Four-Wheel Drive.
- John Deere 360 degree 3D Camera System.
- Integrated Combine Adjustment 2 (ICA2).
- GoHarvest Premium Combine Simulator.
- John Deere Active Yield.
- Active Fill Control Sync.
- Quality Assurance System with Infield Automation for John Deere ExactEmergeTM.
- Automated Tillage with TrueSetTM.