AgriLand international milk price table for March.
[table id=19 /]
- Arla Foods – No Price change for March. Currency fluctuation negligible
- Fonterra – Unchanged since the end of February. Changes in prices noted above reflect currency changes.
- FrieslandCampina – Farmgate price dropped by 1.16% from the previous month to €6.9376 kg / Protein, €3.4688 kg / Fat, and €0.6938 kg / Lactose
- GDT Whole Milk Powder (WMP) – WMP prices from the 18/03 auction are quoted at US$4,339 tonne. Prices from the corresponding auction in February were US$4,999 per tonne, >13% decrease.
- USA Class III Milk – USA “Announced” Class Milk Prices for February for 3.5% Fat milk was $23.35 per 100lbs, up from $21.15 per 100lbs of milk in January, a 10% difference. Prices displayed above calculated for 3.9% Fat
- IFCN World Milk Prices – Show a 3% gain from $54.30 per 100kg / milk to $56.00 per 100kg / milk from January to February
- Russian Farmgate Milk Price – NOT Available. The Russian Rouble has devalued in recent weeks. For example, at January’s exchange rate Russian Farmgate milk price that month was worth 41.55¢ per litre Exchange Rate. Using the current exchange rate this same milk is worth 36.15¢. The recent devaluation of the rouble will also impact on trade from Europe making imports from Europe more expensive
Notes on International Milk Prices: https://www.agriland.ie/international-milk-prices-notes/