Calf Life Photo Contest
• Celebrate the calving season and win great prizes! We’re looking for your shot that capture the highs and lows of n association with Milk Bar and GAIN Animal Nutrition, GlanbiaConnect are
How to Enter
1. Upload your photo here – enter as many times as you like
2. Tag your photo on social media with the hashtag #CalfLife and tag @GlanbiaConnect
3. Email your entry to [email protected]
How it Works
• Round 1 – We’ll pick 5 winners
• Round 2 – We’ll pick another 5 winners
• Final – Public vote for the winner from our top 10 photos
• Milk Bar Mobile 50 Calf Feeder
• Retail Value €3,500
• Simple, durable and easy to use – the classic Milk Bar mobile feeder features a galvanized trailer, superior stability, a large 45cm diameter opening and a manual leveller to ensure an even flow of milk to all teats. Milk Bar Mobiles have no pipes or tubes to clog and trap bacteria and are very easy to clean. It’s super easy to clean and the teats do not need to be removed for cleaning.
• A pallet of GAIN Calf Feed (42 bags)
• Choose from any one of our calf feed range, each optimised for steady growth and performance of your calves, at each stage of their development.
• Highly palatable cooked early starter muesli for young calves,
• Feed until calves are eating greater than 250 grams per head per day
• Includes buffers (Acidbuf) to aid a stable rumen environment
• Wholegrain calf feed combining the benefits of coarse and nuts in pelleted form
• Yea-Sacc live Yeast improves digestion and performance natural
• Also contains Vitamin E and Acidbuf
• High-energy calf nut for calves
• Cereal based including Native Cereals and Maize
• Yea-Sacc live-yeast improves performance naturally
GAIN WEAN & BUILD NUT 16%
• Strong and versatile feed that is perfect for encouraging frame growth
• Specifically formulated for use on high forage diets, at max 1.25kg/100kg BW/day
• Yea-Sacc live Yeast improves digestion and performance naturally
10 Runner Up prizes
• Milk Bar 20 Calf Feeder
• Perfect for large pens and outdoors, the Milk Bar 20 holds 12L and is fitted with milk bar teats for great saliva production. Easy to move, use and clean, this sturdy feeder helps you rear healthy ca;ves the easy way.
1. 5 bags of GAIN Calf Feeds
Terms and Conditions
Add me to the GlanbiaConnect email newsletter list and so I can receive updates about our latest offers and farming advice.I can unsubscribe for free at any time.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness (“Glanbia”), having its principal place of business at Kilkenny Industrial & Business Park, Purcellsinch, Co. Kilkenny (“the “Promoter”).
2. The ‘~CalfLife Photo Contest’ (“The Competition”) closing date is 31.03.2019. Entries received after this date will not be eligble for entry.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions, the Competition rules and the Competition.
4. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
5. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of the prize.
6. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. Prize includes delivery within Republic of Ireland, or collection from a nominated Glanbia Agribusiness
8. Entries should be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph. Entrants should include their own name and contact email address or phone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries
9. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photo contest. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
10. By entering this Competition winners consent to their name, hometown and likeness for the purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
11. Photos submitted may be published on Glanbia social channels and/or print publications.
12. Employees of Glanbia plc or any associated company of Glanbia plc and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
13. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss or expense arising as a result of taking a prize save where such damage or loss is caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
14. Prizes not claimed within the speciﬁed time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter may dispose of such prize without liability to the winner.
15. Any person considered to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualiﬁed.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason in its sole discretion.
17. These terms and condition shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.