The Farming Week Podcast: Silage season kicks off, Sinn Féin on why CAP should support food production, First peak milk prices confirmed and the walk to the mart
May 19, 2023 11:56 am
Francess McDonnell and Aisling O’Brien bring you the biggest stories of the week in Irish agriculture, which this week include:
- Silage season kicks off and a difficult year ‘demands farmer understanding’ say contractors;
- Sinn Féin’s Claire Kerrane says ‘CAP should support food production’;
- Trade mission to China;
- First peak milk prices announced and Kerry Group suppliers to get 2022 top-up payment;
- Minister examining turf cutting impact on commonage in ACRES;
- The walk from the field to the mart.
Rate, review and follow The Farming Week, Agriland’s weekly review of Irish agriculture and visit Agriland.ie for more.
Plus, this week’s question is asking:
Have you found it difficult to book your silage contractor this year?
To vote and leave your comment, just go to Spotify and search for The Farming Week.