New Massey 4700 models set to replace the 300 series
Massey Ferguson will launch three new Cab Tractor models in the MF 4700 Series at Agritechnica this year.
The MF 4700 series is highly anticipated by Massey Ferguson fans with many viewing the models as successors to Massey’s hugely successful 390 range.
Speaking at a recent press launch of Massey’s latest range of machinery National Sales Manager for the UK and Ireland William Judge said that the company’s dealer base is already hugely excited by the models.
“The 4700 series is coming at Agritechica and is highly anticipated. It will give us a tractor which is 12/12 sync shuttle. A more basic tractor.
“There is huge market for this type of tractor,” he said.
It will be an exciting time for us as a brand because it will put us up even further to where we want to be in terms of gaining more market share.
The 75hp, 85hp and 95hp standard farm tractors are the first completely new tractors to have been developed in recent times specifically for this highly demanding multi-purpose sector.
MF 4700 Series features
- Brand new, purpose designed and built tractors for the 75hp to 100hp sector, featuring the most up-to-date cab, engine, transmission and driveline technology.
- A completely new, spacious, air-conditioned cab developed specifically for the MF 4700 Series.
- AGCO Power 3.3L three-cylinder engines deliver high power and torque with exceptional economy.
- Modern, efficient 12 x 12 mechanical gearbox developed specifically for the MF 4700 Series with mechanical shuttle or Powershuttle option.
- Centre drive four-wheel drive.
- Latest design open-centre hydraulic system with tandem pump to supply the pressure and flow required to operate the latest implements.
- Modern electronic linkage control (ELC) with straightforward operation.
- Maximum 3,000kg lift capacity handles equipment with ease.
- Independent 540rpm PTO with electro-hydraulic operation with option of 540/540Eco or 540/540E/1000