Are you an ag science graduate? We want you to join our team at Agriland.ie
Agriland.ie is looking for Ag Science graduates to join our growing team.
Agriland.ie is the fastest growing and largest agricultural news portal in Ireland and due to phenomenal growth, we’re looking to expand our editorial team.
If you’re an energetic and enthusiastic graduate of Agricultural Science, who would like to kickstart a career in agri-journalism, then we can provide the opportunity.
Working at Agriland.ie will mean training and working as part of a digital media team in a fast-paced environment. Having a good and wide-ranging knowledge of the agricultural sector is essential and we’ll provide the training to help you take the next step.
If you want to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing company, send a cover letter explaining why you’re the ideal person and your CV to recruitment(at)agriland.ie.
Reporting to the editor, you will be expected to generate news, follow leads and work with the team on stories.
Writing and proofreading – you will be trained to produce factual, clean copy to tight deadlines as well as ensuring other stories do the same.
Ideas – working as part of a team you will be to pitch ideas and original content to the editor.
Production – the role will also see you involved in the production of stories for the website and other social media.
- Knowledge of or interest in agriculture (food, agri-business etc).
- Candidates must be keen to learn and progress in the role, as well as a drive to generate story ideas.
- You must be driven, hard working and flexible.
- You must have the ability to work smart and take responsibility.
- Online writing experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Driving license and own transport is required.