- These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any prize (as defined below) (the ‘Prize Specific Terms’) are known as the ‘Rules’. Words used in the ‘Prize Specific Terms’ shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the ‘Prize Specific Terms’ and the Standard Terms, the ‘Prize Specific Terms’ shall prevail.
- The Rules apply to any competition (the ‘Competition’) that is promoted on the Agriland website (www.agriland.ie) or at (The National Ploughing Championship, Tullamore, Co. Offally) by or on behalf of Agriland Limited (Unit 19, Docklands Innovation Park, East Wall Road, Dublin 3) and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- Agriland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Agriland’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Agriland.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- COMPETITION ENTRANTS:
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Agriland reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in Ireland and persons who are resident outside Ireland may not apply.
- The Competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years only and must be either or full or part time farmer, proof of same will be required by Agriland. Contractors may not apply.
- Agriland reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Agriland disqualifying that person, without Agriland giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition; or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Agriland reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
- In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Agriland will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
- COMPETITION ENTRIES:
- Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that Agriland discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
- The closing date of the competition is November 30th. Any entrants made after this date will not be included in the draw
- Prize-winners will be selected and notified by phone and or e-mail by a member of the Agriland Team.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification, Agriland reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner.
- Agriland accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury ) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- Agriland accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION:
- You agree that Agriland (and any third party authorised by Agriland) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Agriland website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Agriland the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Agriland (and any third party authorised by Agriland) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
- Agriland will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
- No data will be used until the competition has been closed for entries and a winner has been chosen
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
Prize specific terms
1. Yara Prize
- All Soil and Leaf Analyses is to be submitted by the winner of this prize using provided Sample Packs before end of March 2018.
- 10 Tons of YaraBela Nutri Zincote is to be delivered by or on behalf of the winner in one delivery to a single address, delivery to be taken before end of March 2018. Fertilizer cannot be substituted for another grade.
2. Gain Feeds Prize:
- The prize is a €1,000 Gain Ruminant Feed Voucher.
- Entrants will be added to the Glanbia Connect mailing list and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Vouchers must be redeemed before December 2018.
- This prize will only be available on GAIN Beef/ Dairy/ Calf or Sheep Feeds.
- The prize must be redeemed through a local Glanbia Branch or through a GAIN Feeds Business Manager.
3. Agrinet Prize
- The prize is software and one years subscription to CashMinder and all Agrinet products.
- Training on all aspects of Agrinet products including grass measurement will be included with the prize.
4. Elanco Prize
- The prize (the “ElancoPrize”) is up to €1000 worth Elanco products. The winner of the competition will get to choose which of these products to receive subject to enterprise type. The “Elanco Prize” is supplied by Eli Lilly and Company (Ireland) Limited. The prize will be calculated as follows
- Sheep flock size < 140 – max prize value of €250 (CLiK or CLiKZiN)
- Sheep flock size 140 -280 – max prize value of €500 (CLiK or CLiKZiN)
- Sheep flock size 280 – 420 – max prize value of €750 (CLiK or CLiKZiN)
- Sheep flock size 420+ – max prize value of €1000 (CLiK or CLiKZiN)
- Cattle herd size 1-65 – max prize value of €220 (Fasinex)
- Cattle herd size 65 – 100 – max prize value of €440 (Fasinex)
- Cattle herd size 100 – 160 – max prize value of €660 (Fasinex)
- Cattle herd size 160 + – max prize value of €1000 (Fasinex)
- The Elanco Prize may be redeemed via a veterinary practitioner who is a registered Elanco reseller. The Elanco resellers are based in Ireland. Elanco will contact the Prize-winner to provide details as to how the Elanco Prize may be redeemed via a veterinary practitioner.
- The Elanco Prize is only redeemable in respect of products produced by Elanco.
- The Elanco Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. Elanco reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is valid between 1st September 2016 – 31st July 2017, after which, the Elanco Prize will not be redeemable and will be null and void.
- The Prize-winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of his or her name, one or more photographs of themselves and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity in relation to the Elanco Prize and/or Elanco.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Elanco, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Elanco Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Elanco, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. Elanco is not liable whatsoever either indirectly or directly including consequential loss not only for anyone taking up the Elanco prize but also entering the competition. By providing and contributing to the Elanco Prize, Elanco does not constitute any recommendation of the competition nor assumption of partnership or agency with any third party including that of Agriland.
- Elanco reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Elanco’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Agriland and run without.
- Elanco is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Elanco will process any personal data received from Agriland and/or the Prize-winner in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
- Elanco reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Elanco Prize where it becomes necessary to do so.
5. Ecosyl Prize
- The prize is Ecoysl silage additive to treat 1,000 tons of grass silage worth €1,400.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
6. SCR Heatime
- Prize consists of Heat Detection and Health Monitoring system worth €8,500 incl. VAT
7. Pottinger Prize
- The Pottinger prize is one HIT 6.61 tedder
- There is no cash alternative for this prize
8. O’Donovan Engineering
9. FBD Prize
- The FBD prize is a weekend break for 2 in any of the FBD hotels subject to availability.
10. Creeva Prize
- Huber Technik and Dobro, Creva Agri International are giving away €1000 worth of cow comfort products. The winner will be able to choose from continuous rolls of rubber (Huber Technik) or individual rubber mats (Dobro)
- Agri-Plastics, Creva Agri International* are giving away one Group Hutch and Fence.
- Entrants will be added to the Creva Agri International and Agri-Plastics mailing lists and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Prize must be claimed before end of December 2018. The prize can be claimed via Creva Agri International, Athenry, Co Galway, 091 399903, [email protected] There is no cash alternative for this prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods via Teemore Engineering or Creva Agri International.
- *Creva Agri International act as sales, marketing and technical support to the world’s best factories and distributors. For more information or for product enquiries, contact us as [email protected] or 091 399903