GLAS planner roles starting at €35,000/yr on offer
GLAS Farm Planners are set to hire a number of graduates for planing roles in the coming weeks with salaries starting at €35,000.
GLAS Farm Planners is a nationwide consultancy service offering Glas Farm Planning services to farmers in every county of Ireland.
“We are currently recruiting graduates in agricultural science throughout the country to promote our services and assist farmers with the GLAS scheme application,”it says.
According to GLAS Farm Planners applicants must:
- Have a degree in Agricultural Science Level 8 with Soil Science module.
- Be a certified FAS/GLAS Advisor with DAFM
- Possess excellent communicational skills with a flair for engaging in conversation.
- Be able to represent the company in a professional manner
- Be self-motivated and target driven
- Have a full clean driving license with own transport and laptop.
It says while these positions are temporary by nature it is anticipated that best candidates will be appointed to permanent positions.
GLAS Farm Planners says an it is offering attractive remuneration package based on an annualised salary of €35,000 – €40,000k depending on experience.
It says the salary will be output based with an attractive bonus scheme, to reward high performers.
“An output of 5 Glas plans per week will earn a basic salary of €37,500 and a bonus structure will award additional plans above that level at a rate of €150 per plan,” it says.
If you are interested please forward C.V. to [email protected] to schedule a call over the next few days.